The Founders’ Bible – Digital Edition
To receive a special 10% discount on the Founders Bible app USE PROMO CODE: wallbuilders
Imagine having the full 2,272 page print edition fitting it in the palm of your hand? Now you can. We have taken the beautifully written and illustrated Founders’ Bible Print edition and have transformed it into a fully functional digital app complete with the NASB Bible, all 450+ original articles and even the custom artwork is available in its full splendor.
The Digital Edition not only has everything that is included in the print editions but it also come with the ability to take notes, highlight verses, search both the Bible and the articles and all the features you would expect in full Bible Study app.
The app is available for both Apple and Android devices (Phones and Tablets). Buy it here on our website and save.
This robust app is available for both Apple and Android devices (Phones and Tablets). Some of the features of the app are:
OFFLINE BIBLE STUDY
Read and study whether you’re connected or not. Your library, notes, highlights and all of the app features are stored on your device so that you have full functionality when you are offline or in airplane mode.
Sync your Bible study resources, highlights, notes, etc. between all your devices.
The split window feature allows you to create your own customized parallel Bible for translation comparison or to have the Articles in one pane and the Bible in the other for quick reference.
IMMERSIVE BIBLE STUDY
The app has an extensive library of Bibles, commentaries, dictionaries and many other useful Bible Study resources along with a powerful suite of features and study tools.
General Features Include:
● 2272 pages beautifully designed and illustrated throughout in both 2-color and magnificent 4-color pages.
● Over 1000 pages of in-depth culturally relevant articles, insightful biblical commentary and some of the most inspiring history of this nation’s founding and the destiny and purpose God intended, covering themes like: “Our Most Sacred Treasure: The Bible”, “Is America a Christian Nation?”, “Original Intent and the Separation of Church and State” and “Escape from Tyranny”.
● Trusted, Updated New American Standard Bible (NASB) Reference Edition—recognized by scholars as the most accurate word for word translation of the Scriptures into the English language.
● Original artwork from master illustrator and oil painter C. Michael Dudash throughout the Bible as well as hundreds of historical paintings and sketches.
● Hundreds of pages of unique embedded commentary highlighting biblical insight and wisdom from the Founders on a wide range of topics such as: Caring for the Poor, Abortion, Homosexuality, Marriage, Taxation, Education, Business and Economics…touching on virtually every area of life.
● Examines the specific verses and chapters of the Bible that inspired our understanding of God-given rights, freedom and justice, our legal system as it was intended to function, and the source of so many of the ideas found in our guiding documents and constitutional republic form of government.
● Over 150 biographies or insightful quotes from various Founders and other influential people of history and the Founding Era
● An American Timeline of History, The Presidents of the U.S., and Colonial Maps.
● 66 inspirational Bible book introductions, key verses, outlines that reveal the grand story of Scripture and God’s desire for a walking, talking relationship with each one of us.
● Subject index, Concordance, Center column Cross-reference Study Edition, and Bible maps.
1. What devices are the Founder’s Bible available on?
a. The Digital Edition is available ONLY on Apple and Android devices (phones and tablets). The Digital Edition is NOT available on: Desktop/Laptop computers, BlackBerry, Amazon/Kindle Devices and Windows Devices.
2. How to give The Founders’ Bible Digital Edition as a gift to someone?
a. If you wish to give the Digital Edition as a gift to someone then purchase the edition as normal through our website. Then email info@TheFoundersBible.com and let them know your order number and the email address of the person(s) you are giving the app to as a gift. That person will then download the free version from the Apple and Google app stores for their device and register with their email address to be able to download the Full Volume to their device.
3. Do you have help documentation with how to register the app?
a. Yes, visit our App Registration Page.
4. How do I register if Ive already opened the free app and gone past the welcome screens?
a. Since you have already registered the Free App with an incorrect email then all you have to do is delete the app from your device and re-install. When you open the app for the first time it will give you an option to register the app. Simply register with the same email address you made your purchase with and then follow the download instructions on the App Registration Page.
5. What if I have a free version of the App that I have already registered with a different email than the email address I used to purchase the Full Volume?
a. If you have already registered your device with a different email than the one you purchased the Full Volume with and which will enable you to download the Full Volume to your app then all you have to do is delete the app from your device and re-install. When you open the app for the first time it will give you an option to register the app. Simply register with the same email address you made your purchase with and then follow the download instructions on the
App Registration Page.
6. How many devices can I install the app on?
a. You can install the app on as many devices as you like. All you have to do is simply register the device with the same email address and password as your original device. All your notes, highlights and other personal information will be synced automatically to your new/other devices.
7. What do I do if I lost my device or get a new one?
a. On your new device simply go to the Apple or Google app store on your device and download the Free Version of the App. Then simply register the device with the same email address and password as your original device. All your notes, highlights and other personal information will be synced automatically to your new device.
8. How can I tell if Ive downloaded the Full Volume?
a. The easiest way to tell if you have downloaded the Full Volume is open your app, tap on the “home icon” in the menu bar to go to the home page. Then tap on “The Book Of Founders’ Articles,” then tap on the “Go To” button on the menu bar (it looks like a Piece of Paper with an arrow). This will take you to the Table of Contents page. If you scroll down the table of contents and there are 450+ items vs. just 45 items you know you have the Full Volume.
9. What versions of the Bible are available?
a. The app comes pre-loaded with a Founders’ Version of the NASB. You can also download for free the KJV, ASV, WEB and YLT versions as well. These additional free versions do NOT have the articles embedded in them like the NASB does but they are full versions of the Bible.