White envelope included. Inside of card is blank.
Descriptions of underlying pictures that compose the image on front cover. These are listed on the back of the card.
- The tattered and worn flag symbolizes the apathy and NEGLECT for the principles on which this country was founded.
- The bullet holes represent the spiritual and physical WARFARE that has and is taking place for our freedom.
- This bullet hole, tinged with blood, symbolizes the SACRIFICE of the flag bearer. He willingly becomes vulnerable, laying down his own arms, in order that he may raise the flag and rally the troops.
- The TRAGEDY of September 11, 2001 is remembered as you see the twin towers of the New York City Trade Center. The face formed by the rising smoke reminds us that we live in a world filled with violence and tragedy.
- The presence of EVIL represented by the two demonic faces is a reminder of the ever-present spiritual battle being fought daily.
- The HOPE of HEALING is depicted by the mending of the flag. “I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11
- LIFE is precious at any age. This unborn child reminds us to hold high the value of human life.
- It is through the humble PRAYERS of God’s people, repenting and seeking Him that the promise of His hearing and forgiving and healing our land will come.
- JESUS is the One who is mending the flag. He is truly the Hope for our nation. Healing is available through trusting in His sacrificial death, burial and resurrection. The Crimson Thread of Christ Jesus the Savior is woven all through the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation.